We are currently accepting applications for JSS1 through SS1 for the 2020— 2021 academic year
ADMISSION INTO JSS1
Any prospective parent seeking admission for his/her ward must obtain an application form and submit to the school or designated centres. Applicants are made to sit for entrance examinations and are also interviewed. Successful candidates are offered admission based on merit, and will be required to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee before the issuance of admission document.
ADMISSION INTO SS1
Stale students transiting from JSS3 to SS1 are considered on merit. Their qualifying (mock) Examination and BECE results are used as the criteria for their admission. Each applicant must have at least six (6) credits which must include English Language, Mathematics, Basic Science, Basic Technology, Civic Education and Computer Studies and three (3) passes in the State or NECO BECE.
Applicants are required to submit the following on or before resumption:
- Transfer certificate/testimonial from previous school.
- Two (2) recent passport photographs.
- 1 passport photograph of each parent Completed Letter of Acceptance
- Medical test report from Hoarse Memorial Methodist Cathedral Hospital, Yaba or any authorized Hospital
- LASGEM number from former school