We use this golden opportunity to show appreciation to the Almighty God for His protection over us from the beginning of the session to the end. We equally appreciate our wonderful parents for their moral and financial supports received throughout the session. May the Almighty God continue to enlarge your coasts in the mighty name of Jesus. (Amen)
We hereby implore you to take note of the following;
- VACATION: The school closes for the session on 14th July, 2019.
- RESUMPTION: Boarders are expected to resume on 8th of September, 2019 while day students are expected to resume the following day.
- SCHOOL FEES: School fees payment should be paid to GTBank Account No: 0252665520, Methodist Boys’ High School, Lagos.
- RECOMMENDED TEXT BOOKS: The list of the recommended text books is attached to every student’s report card. Most of the books are available in the school’s bookshop.
- SUMMER COACHING: The school’s summer coaching holds between 22nd July and 23rd August, 2019. Boarders are expected to pay #50,000 while day students are to pay #30,000 into the school’s Lesson Account: (Access Bank Number: 0005058790). During the duration of the coaching, boarders shall be permitted to go home every Friday and they shall be expected to resume the following Monday. For further enquiries, please call the following numbers: 08033893758, 08028836539, and 07043174658. It is mandatory for students going to the terminal classes.
- ADMISSION FORM: Our admission forms into JS1, SS1 and SS2 for the 2019/2020 session are still available for sale at #7,500.
- ITEMS NEEDED BY THE BOARDERS
- One water bottle per boarder.
- Two bottles of Izal
- One bottle of insecticide
- 2 bunches of broom
- 2 pairs of house wear
- At least 2 pairs of uniform
- 2 pairs of bed sheet (1 white and 1 house colour)
- One bucket
- One Methodist Hymn book
- One Revised Standard Version of the bible
- One broom belt
- The student tie
- Pegs for cloths
- One pair of brown Cortina shoe.
- CONTRABAND: The following items are not allowed in the school
- Dangerous objects like knife, dagger and un-prescribed drugs
- Computer games
- Cell phones
- Electric gadgets
- STUDENTS WITH HEALTH CHALLENGES: Parents of students with health issues are urged to report such case(s) to the Head of the school’s clinic for treatment and follow–up. His number is 08032351502.
- 2019 HARVEST: This year’s edition of the school’s harvest comes up on 24 November, 2019.
- SCHOOL APP: This is to inform our esteem parents that there will be no more manual reports sheet as from next session. Parents are therefore enjoined to check their wards result through the School Management Application starting from next session. Please note that all necessary information to achieve this will be given to parents.
Very Rev. Paul Olukunga